UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP
Newlands provides every child with a safe, warm and stimulating environment in which they can develop to their full potential.
Set within lovely secure gardens, we have a baby unit (Buttercups) with a separate outdoor play areas which have been specifically designed for the safety of children under the age of 2 years.
Our toddler rooms cater for children aged 2 -3 years (Daisies) and our 'Sunflowers' are 3 years and above (pre school). Our Ofsted registration is for 72 children per day aged 3 months-5 years (please note that although we are registered to take children from 3 months we only choose to take babies from 8 months old)
2 -3 years
3-5 years (pre school)
To maintain effective communication between home and nursery each child will be given a 'Key Person'. After a few visits to Newlands, we will establish which practitioner your child has formed the closest relationship with. This practitioner will then become an integral part of your child's time here at Newlands
Ofsted - February 2015:
"Staff's quality of teaching is consistently high"
"Children's emotional well-being is exceedingly well supported"
"Children are robustly safeguarded"
"Leadership is inspirational...they are constantly improving the already exceptional practice"
"Partnerships with parents and other professionals are excellent
- Second child receives 10% discount (whilst both children are attending the setting for three days each per week and the discount ceases when the eldest child is in receipt of the Early Years Free Entitlement)
- If registering twins, 10% will be deducted from one of the children's total monthly fees (until they are in receipt of the 'early education free entitlement' the term after their 2nd or 3rd birthday)
- We are open from 7.45am - 6.00pm, for approximately 48 weeks of the year
- We have a large, private car park for safe arrival & collection
- We offer a vast range of extracurricular activities for children aged 2 years and above including swimming lessons, Drama workshops, Rock & Learn and Actipons (physical phonics)